Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11, 2009

Today, I've decided to take a day off from drawing, just one. I feel that the industry isn't being completely fair to illustrators at the moment, and a day of rest is well deserved. I have many artist colleagues who's uniqueness and creativity aren't given as many chances in these dismal times. Still though, I've decided to post this spectacular proclamation I just found, in which illustrator Luc Latulippe finally gave a jab back for all illustrators currently in the recessions strong hold. I applaud Luc, for his first for his brilliant op-ed, but also his sheer bravery and strong voice.

EVERYONE, PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THIS! CLICK HERE


Still though, you can't curb your creativity for too long, so please check back tomorrow for a new fun Utilisaurus illo!

No comments:

Post a Comment