Friday, February 20, 2009

February 20, 2009

ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY - INSTINCT
Even though the entrepreneur badge is part of the life force that is the badge sash, she couldn't resist her childlike instinct that is thin mints + consumption = pure bliss.

Reposted from February 12, 2009

On a really random note...I was going through my old piles of papers in my studio and came upon an illustration I did in college. I scanned part of it, cause I think it's still funny seeing chickens holding signs that say "wanker". It part of a piece from my thesis where I did a series of illos based on different Mad Libs that people did. good times.

4 comments:

  1. my favorite cookie in the GS category as well. very unique style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, a light on a gloomy, snowy day: girl scout cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Thin Mint instinct is indeed a tough one to overcome.

    And chickens holding "wanker" signs is hilarious. I'm not sure why. I think both chickens and the word "wanker" are inherently funny in and of themselves.


    P.S. Love your style, especially when you translate it to color.

    ReplyDelete