Friday, February 27, 2009

February 27, 2009

ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY - BREEZY
Though he was able to curb high high levels of Mysophobia with the impenetrable power of the plastic bubble, he was unable to prevent the larger problem...a nice summer breeze. I guess I have a little bit of Wile E. Coyote stored in my sub-conscious, due to the fact that the first thing I thought of bringing the whole drawing together was a cliffs edge. His impending doom left me laughing to myself at the drawing table.

4 comments:

  1. those lines are great! i really love it!
    good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor guy, he didn't count on that summer breeze :) nice and funny work are usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee, love it! I had a noodle around your sites - love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! But since it's impenetrable, he's going to bounce like a giant bouncy ball, right? :D You have a great style! Love your lines.

    ReplyDelete