Saturday, February 14, 2009

February 14, 2009

I'm working on the finishing touches on a private commission, which can be seen here in the sketch phase. I was asked to do the piece for a person who's cat just passed, and who's sibling took it quite badly. My heart sure went out to this person, since I'm overly attached to my two kitties. I'll post the finish tomorrow. Happy Valentines Day you Utilisaurusheads!

Anyone interested in a private commission, please feel free to drop me an email, and we can discuss the project further!

1 comment:

  1. As a visiting pet nurse, I unfortunately see most of my patients at the end of life. I'm happy to make their limited time here more comfortable though. I just wish I could help with the grieving pet who's left behind. At least I bring comfort to the owners.
    Let your friend know his other kitty may pace and howl, looking for his companion. They have their own grieving process just as we do.

    This is a sweet, beautiful tribute Matthew.

    ReplyDelete